View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 09:53 AM   #1
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
last name first when adding

going a bit crazy here. laptop crashed and used to have it so that Calibre added my books as last name, first name, which I prefer. since setting it up on my new machine, nothing I do will add them that way.

please help. thank you.

fwiw, I've searched multiple times, multiple days, and more than a hour now, and all I find is answers about the file names, not I want, or about settings from 2010 that don't exist now.

Last edited by pghaworth; 06-05-2018 at 10:17 AM.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote