View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:31 AM   #65
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasys View Post
I'm talking about X11 in Hacked Up Reader. Same interface was in Hanlin Coolreader, in my opinion it has all what is needed. And you are right, Qt is just a crap.
Oh dang, thanks for the correction. I see what you mean. Yes, a possibility, but then you could just use HackedUpReader :-) But when you look at our Widget infrastructure, you'll see that we can do a lot, too. And there's my strong like towards Lua as the language to do it... Plus, in the end I'd like to have keyboard support and extend support to all Kindles - including those without X11. Which are still many - given that the K4 doesn't have it.

I don't necessarily go into absolute statements, programmers tend to be opinionated and there's no exception with me. So, Qt lovers, don't feel offended ;-)
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote