View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 12:25 PM   #50
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Afaik, I never use preview mode, which is an recent enhancement ?
I use both book and code views
I think that most of my crashes when I save, while the stylesheet is visible in the main pane
Some others, maybe, are from running delete unused styles, while the stylesheet is in view.
Preview's not really new at all. It's been around for quite awhile. The widget's just not visible by default. It's basically Book View with no editing ability. It allows you to see the effect of code changes on the rendered product in real time. If you don't do any editing in Book View, using Preview saves you from having to switch back and forth between Code View and the rendered content.

We've had other issues where non-xhtml tabs being open caused errors/crashes when certain features were used. Wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't something similar. The most recent one I can think of was when merging/splitting html files would cause crashes when non-html tabs (opf, ncx) were open. That one was just addressed in v0.9.8.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-08-2017 at 12:31 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote