View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 08:03 PM   #9
theol0403
Enthusiast
theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!theol0403 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
If you are writing of the touchscreen Kindle models, GTK+ is pre-installed.
Most likely only v-2, and not any v-3, but I admit I haven't checked recently.

We have a respectable number of GTK+ applications posted -
Install one and see if it works.
Alright now I know that. I have downloaded pretty much every application on this fourm, so I "knew" that it was possible. However, I thought that the applications were statistically compiled with the gtk library. All the gtk on kindle tutorials have a long gcc command that links everything. However, just right now I natively compiled in qemu a gtk app, and put it on the kindle. It worked. So now I know. Thanks.
theol0403 is offline   Reply With Quote