View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 06:05 PM   #68
Jason90
Groupie
Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jason90 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I check out GoodEreaders website from time to time,more so lately as i'm impatient to find out what the kindle voyage 2 might offer and when i saw the headline 'ultimate ebook reader' i got so excited....then the FALL.

Judging from most replies on this forum and polls GoodEreader has conducted themselves it's evident what people want most of all is a larger than 6" reader...and they go with a 6" screen??

They also posted many articles describing the huge benefits freescale's i.mx 7 cpu is going to bring to ereaders,especially android based ones...and the 'ultimate ebook reader' uses the bog standard i.mx 6 solo...

Can't help but feeling they would of been better off waiting another year when the i.mx 7 is out and they would of had plenty of time to mess around with the SDK and had given other Android Ereaders a run for their money.

In any case weather or not they get the funds or not it can only have a positive effect on the industry...if they do come out with a product and sell a decent amount of units it will only force others to improve and come out with new products and if they fail to get the amount needed then they should reconsider what people really want in an ereader and maybe try to start another project next year if possible.

Or maybe amazon will surprise us with a more robust voyage 2
Jason90 is offline   Reply With Quote