View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 02:02 PM   #66
jswinden
Gone Fishing
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingies
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerem0ny View Post
Some pretty great specs listed, and if anybody knows what would make a good reader, i guess these guys would... Here's the link: http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...imate-e-reader

What I'd really love to see is that beautiful, flush screen that the Voyage has where the text kind of looks like it's 'floating' on the screen... The kobo glo hd and the PW3 appear to be missing that feature which makes me think that it's not easily repeatable... If it comes equipped with a similarly beautiful display, I'm hooked!

Thoughts?
Crowd-funding or crowd-fleecing? Seems like the vast majority of crowd-funding projects never materialize. You might as well invest in snake oil, buy swamp land, invest in a cryogenics container for when you die....
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote