Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdclements View Post
This is not a supported method of reading ePUBs. While it may render correctly the software may not interact with the book in the correct way since kepub.epub books come from the Kobo servers.
I know that, and apart from trying it for curiosities sake, I have no intention of using it. I really don't like the page number on a per chapter basis. I'll point to your post if anyone has issues

But, the original bug report is from a Japanese user. Is there any chance they are getting .kepub.epub books in a different manner? And what is with the double extension? The only books I have seen like this are the welcome guides. Any book I have from Kobo has what appears to be a GUID as the name and no extension. Under what circumstances would I see a .kepub.epub?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote