View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #125
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I only have 2 and thanks to Darkscribe, I'm going to get them OCr'd this year so that I can read them. They are "The Mouse That Roared" by Leonard Wibberly, Cyrion by Tanith Lee. Everything else I would have wanted has been gradually coming into ebook form (such as Eric Frank Russell).

Oh, yes, I haven't been able to find the Harper Hall series (Anne McCaffrey) either in ebook. It's listed, but not for sale. My sister prefers to read. I already have them in audiobook at Audible. I thought it might be available as an omnibus, but no such luck yet.

BTW, for those who are buying the original Pern series, buy the individual books. The Omnibus off the first 3 books was edited for the YA market and I'm sure an ebook version would be no different.
I loved The Mouse That Roared and other Wibberley books as a child. I think defenestration was one of the first words I was compelled to look up in a dictionary.

I'd love to see his mouse books become ebooks as I am sure I missed two of them and would certainly like to read them.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote