Thread: Aura HD Screen Freeze
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 07:42 PM   #13
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Don't see how anything could be above the screen, the top piece of plastic anyway,
and allow a path for IR light (which still must travel in a straight line, I would presume)
that anything could interrupt. I was thinking that when you press with your finger it
deflects the top layer and that is what interrupts the IR beams, silly me.

Some pictures of the edge of the AuraHD are attached, if you look at them full size you
should see how there are little ICs spaced all around the edges, I guess they would be
the IR emitters.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AuraHD edge1 004T.JPG
Views:	565
Size:	332.7 KB
ID:	105862   Click image for larger version

Name:	AuraHD edge1 005T.JPG
Views:	528
Size:	331.0 KB
ID:	105863  
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote