View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #6
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
It seems that KindleGen doesn't support html title pages at all. Each time I convert an ePub that has one, KindleGen displays the the following message:

Info(prcgen):I1052: Kindle support cover images but does not support cover HTML. Hence using the cover image specified and suppressing cover HTML in content.

I usually ignore it, because I rmanually resize my covers to 600 x 800 before I add them to the epub.

Do you get the same message?
Hi Doitsu;

I got the following message:

Quote:
advertencia(inputpreprocessor):W29008: Etiqueta rechazada por uso no adecuado: </image> en el archivo: E:\Tempmbp_7DD_6_6_14_36_D_DA_63C_A8C_1\OEBPS\Text \Portada.html línea: 0000014
It's in spanish but it says that the </image> tag is rejected by improper use. The number of the warning is W29008.

So, what will be the proper use of the <image>...</image> tag?
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote