View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 07:35 PM   #11
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

One thing does appear to be funny. Your version of sigil seems to have loaded the following library which is the Mac OSX version of tidy:

0x978d2000 - 0x97908fff libtidy.A.dylib ??? (???) <DDFAB560-3883-A6A2-7BDD-D91730982B48> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib

I am pretty sure that Sigil has its own built in tidy code and does not use the system libtidy for anything.

I simple otool -v -L on the Sigil executable on my machine shows that it does not appear to be linked with libtidy.A.dylib, but perhaps one of the Apple Frameworks or other libraries pulls it in.

Other than that, your main library versions match mine.

A small test case would simply be the best and fastest way to get this fixed

Sorry I can't be more help without some way to recreate it.

KevinH
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote