View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
I'm having the same battery problems but to be perfectly honest I really love the new coolreader software so I'm sticking with it. I've converted all my epubs to fb2 format, there's just so many more formatting functions available I honestly can't see myself going back. I can put up with having to charge my PP every day or two to be able continue with the improvements.
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote