View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #11
BetterRead
Addict
BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Don't hold your breath for the long awaited new episode - it is promised, but many times and for quite a while- and possibly by his publishers, dare I say ..... But there's more confidence about this time, I believe....

There are a few of the "Gentleman Bastard" series to proceed with, a quick Google will show all .... Enjoy.
Only two to date: The Lies of Locke Lamora and Red Seas Under Red Skies.

HOWEVER, the 3rd book, The Republic of Thieves, is being published next week. Since review copies have gone out and reviews have been appearing online, I think it's fairly certain that it will, indeed, be released as scheduled.