View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:14 AM   #22159
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
The WiFi wad out. The news media made this into something huge but I would be bitching up a storm if there was raw sewage in my room and I had to wait three hours for an onion sandwich. Yes, there are people in far worse positions across the globe but the conditions on the ship were awful.

As for the compensation, Carnival is trying to head off lawsuits. They only offered what they did because they know they screwed up. It has been reported that the component that failed and caused the fire had been replaced recently and that the same engine had serious electrical problems in the weeks leading up to the fire. Toss in the fact that there should be some measure to prevent problems in one engine from effecting all 6 engines. And this is the third accident of this nature in two years.

I know I would not choose to cruise with Carnival.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote