View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #654
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
I finally have my BF purchases in hand! They had to travel thousands of miles to get to me and we're so happy to meet each other

Clip Zips are fully charged and ready to go (now listening to Adele on mine ) and getting acquainted with my Samsung Galaxy Player. Very happy that I took Blossom's advice and bought both the gel skin case and the faux leather case for the Player. Now I won't have a moment's hesitation just dropping it in my handbag 'cause it's so well-protected

Just as I suspected he would, my husband got in a tizzy over my SGP - "man, why didn't you buy me one too? ". I had to really sell the awesomeness of the Clip Zip to him. I think he's pacified (a little ) 'cause he's already set up his favorite radio stations and marveling over the sound quality.

Next step is sorting out the memory card and checking out apps ...
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote