View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 01:42 PM   #26
leonard.pitzu
leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Just deal with the mechanical differences -
The indexed HowTo is for the DX(G) and posts to that thread show it has been tried on the K2 also.

My own first choice - use a ZigBee module (because I have them) -
Unlike Bluetooth modules, they are low enough power to be left on all of the time.
Like, months of run-time on a single 1.5v AAA sized battery. The Kindle's Li-Ion battery will "self discharge" faster than these ZigBee modules will run them down.

(Just have to find a place for it inside my K3)
which zigbee modules do you use/own? i have some low power bluetooth modules but i also want to try something new out like measuring distances with the help of the KT...
leonard.pitzu is offline   Reply With Quote