View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 12:30 AM   #2
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
I am not sure that you can successfully print from EPub (although I'd be interested to hear if anyone has done this.) When I have to load documents with lots of symbols I "print" them as as a PDF (using Primo PDF) but make the page a small size (about 9 x 12 cm for my Kobo). This fits nicely into the ereader screen. This is also a good way of converting PPT slides - just make a small page size and set to "fit to paper size".
If you already have a PDF version, would it really be necessary to print to paper from an EPUB? I would just print from the PDF.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote