View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 08:14 PM   #7
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbiernat View Post
what if the OP wants to have his 6GB music collection on it???? kindle doesn't have to be used only for reading....
For the sake of argument, lets make that a 6GB audiobook collection (with audible's highest quality format, 6GB is about 250 hours), especially since K3 has access to Audible store now as well.

I doubt very much that Kindle is designed for good music reproduction...or they'd add ability to download from Amazon MP3 store too...

For sure 4GB is not enough for some folks, especially those 'I want my Kindle to store all the books I've ever read or hope to read' folks. But probably they are also out of luck with 16GB. For that, I like the web server over 3G idea; wifi and the new webkit browser will make this even more feasible.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote