View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 10:53 PM   #122
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
FWIW, the WD - Easystore 4TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive is a Best Buy exclusive. From the various reviews I read, most people like them. They don't come with encryption like the My Passport Ultra does. Though they supposedly retail for $199 it looks like BB maybe just says that so that they always show on sale (though usually for $119.99 rather than the current $79.99). There were a few people who hated them, but that's par for the course with tech devices in my experience.

As an aside, what's with all the reviews on Youtube? It's so much easier to read a review than sit through all these videos (I've been doing both this evening trying to get info). I guess I am just old.

Since it's looking like slim pickings for external harddrives in this year's sales, I am seriously considering this one.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote