View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 07:46 AM   #506
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiabcwelcome View Post
Hi,
I'm trying to convert Frankenstein by Mary Shelley to kfx.
But I'm seeing following error.

Code:
Conversion error: Kindle Previewer error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.amazon.kfxconverter.util.ProcessUtil$Kernel32 (Error Code: 1)
Please find attached log for more details.
Thank you.
Something is wrong with the Kindle Previewer installation on your system.

I recommend uninstalling the Kindle Previewer, downloading a fresh copy from Amazon's website, and reinstalling it.

If that doesn't help check for anti-virus or any other programs on your system that might be interfering with it.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote