View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 03:16 PM   #53
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I think they're just so uncommon that no-one's bothered to try to solve the problem.
Yes, I think so too. If you have the old credit-card-based encryption, then you can open them in ADE 2.0 with your name and cc number just as you can with B&N epubs. So I think that suggests it's possible to unencrypt the B&N pdfs. Just that no one has bothered or has shared it.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote