Thread: Surface Pro
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 10:24 AM   #13
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaysclie View Post
I am trying to set up Freda on my surface pro. Does anyone know if it would be possible to get to my books on my sd card from Freda? IOr do most people use the Freda app to download them from One Drive?
Yes, Freda can open books from the SD Card on a Surface Pro. If you have any difficulties, just let me know. Thanks.
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote