View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:39 AM   #18
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
You're welcome. I'm glad we beat it into submission, and especially that it isn't a fault of the device itself.

When I was first trying it out in Nook for PC, I actually couldn't figure out a way to get to read the page that it wouldn't go to via paging forward -i.e. page 145. But from what you say, you have it down to a science to be able to read the entire book, which is great. At least you don't have to become a techie just to read your book!

You could submit this as a "bug" to Barnes and Noble, if you are feeling proactive. I think that these offending books may be exceeding some type of documented limit, so they may technically be incorrect. However, it seems to me that the Nook should still be able to handle the ebooks that have this error, especially since everyone else seems to be able to (e.g. Adobe Digital Editions).

You wouldn't have to tell them much. In fact, you could just send them a link to this thread, I should think. Everything is here, including your demo book and the fixed version.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote