View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 09:36 AM   #81
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Now that calibre supports annotations it should hopefully become possible to import/export annots from calibre to different device specific formats. I believe @davidfor has that on his agenda for his annotations plugin.
My intention is to get them from the Kobo readers into calibre as annotations. Sending them back later is the obvious next step. That shouldn't be to hard for epubs, though I haven't looked at how you have implemented things yet. Kepubs will be another issue. To the best of my knowledge, the only other devices this could be done for are the old Sony's. I don't know off anything else that has the full details of the annotations visible when connected.