View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 01:14 PM   #41
Ramana
Connoisseur
Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox i86 Hdml plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Yeah what I suggested will result in all pages being combined into one article, there are many builtin recipes that use this echnique, for example the recipe for New York Magazine
I tried to create recipe as shown in New York Magazine. I set recursions value. But unable to combine the multiple html files into single article. The first url source contains a input tag which is a button to redirect to next page. No href link present. Any suggestion how to deal with input tag that redirects to other page ?
Ramana is offline   Reply With Quote