View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:56 PM   #21269
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I SO HATE ONTRAC! I've been home since my dentist appointment around 1 pm waiting for my replacement Kindle delivery from Ontrac. I've live in a security condo building and have to buzz visitors and delivery people in. The lazy Ontrac person decided that being buzzed in was too much trouble and said they "attempted delivery" which they did not since my phone never rang.

I've been refreshing the tracking page all day and missed the "attempted delivery" by 20 minutes and the driver won't turn around and return. I am so ticked off and after my 2nd call to Ontrac, I'm forcing them to make a Saturday delivery even though I won't be home (they weren't going to deliver until Monday). I've already told them I'm going to complain to Amazon because this is not the first time they've done this.

I could have been out watching the Shuttle Endeavour move through L.A. but I didn't want to chance my Kindle PW in it's obvious Amazon box going missing.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote