View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 07:45 AM   #10
harakiri
Groupie
harakiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harakiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harakiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harakiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harakiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harakiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harakiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harakiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harakiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harakiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harakiri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
I don't think that size is an issue. Its actually heavier than most people anticipate it.
It has a huge battery inside and that makes it heavy (this and probably the aluminium enclosure)

I use the iPad for reading comics (color!, take that Sony), browsing, eMail, watching TV series.
I hooked it up to our company network via VPN and can now access all our online services.

Only thing I currently don't like so much is using its iPhoto app. Its too limited to my taste. But at least it works as an image tank nicely

Beats my netbook anytime (poor Dell mini ... )
harakiri is offline   Reply With Quote