View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 08:08 PM   #53
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by skb View Post
Well, okay, that's a load off my mind. Still, that's a lot of money for a keyboard. But I do like the idea that the keys sit up (like real typewriters).
I agree. There's no way I would ever pay nearly $300 for a keyboard. My son had a standard keyboard that he actually liked better, but he uses this mechanical keyboard because he doesn't want to disappoint his cousin. (He's had it for a couple years, so he's gotten used to it now.)

On the computer I'm using to type this, I have a Logitech Wireless keyboard I picked up at the thrift store for $4. That's more my speed.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote