View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 09:34 PM   #8
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Why would they want to tell you how to make fake guac with soybeans? Are avocados not vegetable enough? Yeah, the book looked good at first (it had very high average ratings, for some reason), but the complaints of the 1-star reviewers turned me against it. Your comments kept me from having any non-buyer's remorse (there's such a thing as buyer's remorse, but people who don't buy experience remorse, too, if they change their minds. So, I'm calling it "non-buyers remorse" ha).
Especially if the price jumps back up to $20 or so.

I don't think I'll miss this one, tho.

The fake guac recipe was about avoiding fat. But guac is good fat and you'd be better off removing soy from your diet (so, the anti-forks-over-table diet, perhaps?), to get the estrogen like hormones out of your food (esp. for kids).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote