View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 07:06 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlauzon View Post
Interesting.

But I thought that the new Opus was supposed to be "updated". Other than new colors, I don't see any changes to the specs. It's cheaper than before, but, then, the "old" Opus is going for only $180 on Amazon.com.
from what i hear the new opus has a new accelerometer and has been optimised (both hardware and firmware) for significantly improved battery life ; this is to take advantage of the new sleep mode.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote