View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Benefits of Old Age

Okay, "old" is relative but I'm 51. When I was a teen I read every one of the Travis McGee novels by John D. MacDonald and loved each of them. I think I reread them again in my 30's. Now that I'm in my 50s I am rereading them yet again, realizing that I have forgotten the story lines enough that they are fresh to me again.

A bad memory is sometimes a good thing when it comes to books. On the other hand, I've sometimes been bitten by getting halfway through a book and realizing that it seems awfully familiar somehow. I've started to log the books I have read in a spreadsheet.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote