View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #73
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
The current ffnet.source.php is a horrible mess right now since I'm doing a bunch of work on it (trying to convert it so I can download author/category collections ala Calibre news recipe). I've also got way too many versions so even I'm confused which ones I've fixed and which ones I haven't. Unfortunately, I'm more inclined to actually read fanfics right now instead of fixing up source code.

I'll try to find the latest version I have and clean it up as much as possible before I upload it somewhere.

They haven't changed things in the past two days. I'm hoping it stays that way for a while...
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote