View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 04:47 AM   #4
ErwinOtten
Addict
ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook G3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
When you wrote the post there was no official statement statement from bookeen, now there is and it includes a little info on the time of the release, that's why I posted this one in the news section - but ofc. feel free to merge/kill the thread if you feel like it
I don't want to turn this into a 'YES I Did, NO you didn't'-argument, but I only stated that Joerg_Mosthaf posted the exact same blog (indeed in the thread I started) at 6 PM (GMT +1) yesterday evening. You are right I hadn't seen the blog when I started the post, but it's already mentioned in the thread further on.

But no harm done, now the whole community knows what an improvement (I hope) the Cybook is going to get, and not only the cybook-nerds in our own sub-forum
ErwinOtten is offline   Reply With Quote