Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 10:23 AM   #383
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
Sound like a man that's run a diff. As you've already done it, any chance you could share on pastebin for interest's sake?
I'm far to lazy to do that But, there isn't a point. The differences are:

- Fonts - Touch has one the Glo doesn't. Glo has about three the Touch doesn't

- Images - The Glo has a directory of images that look like a slideshow.

- In "drivers\ntx508\usb\gadget", there are three files: arcotg_udc.ko, g_ether.ko and g_file_storage.ko. The Touch versions are dated 27/09/2011. The Glo versions have the same timestamp as the rest of the files in the package.

Personally, I think the last difference is a build error. It is completely safe to use the KoboRoot.tgz from either package on any version of the Touch and the Glo or Mini. I'm pretty sure that my "original" Touch is running the version from the Glo package.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote