View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #46
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcapelo View Post
Everything its working and I am now running some battery test to figure out how long it will last keeping kobo on all the time and updating weather every hour.
From my testing, my Kobo Wifi can't even go 12 hours before dying while running the
weather display. The problem is that wifi is on all the time. If I could find a way to turn
off wifi and then turn it on only once every hour when the forecast updates then the Kobo
would last MUCH longer before running out of power.

I really need to enable USB networking on my Kobo Wifi so I can more easily look into
starting and stopping the wifi connection, but I just got a Glo, so my Wifi might get left behind.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote