Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:22 AM   #192
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
I got a Nexus 7 (32GB) a couple of days ago. A great little toy. I'm currently using Mantano Reader as my epub reader of choice. I'll try out other reader apps when I have time.

I have an OTG USB cable on order from eBay. With that I expect to be able to plug in external drives, mainly to watch movies on USB sticks and micro cards. That will be a good work-around for not having a card slot on the device.

My favourite note taking app (ASUS Supernote) came pre-installed on my ASUS Transformer. It isn't officially available for other devices but I found a copy on the internet and installed that. It works fine, except it doesn't show the bottom row of controls.
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote