View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:56 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I got my Samsung Galaxy Player today! I was a little worried because despite being a prime member Amazon sent it via postal service. It came priority mail but still.

It a cute little tablet. It fits perfectly in my hand. The screen is no where as good as my KFv1 but it isn't bad either. I'm quite happy with it. I have access to Google Play which is nice.

Now I just need to find a protective case. I currently have TPU skin on it which is nice but it needs something more if I put it in my purse.

I'm a little disappointed to see the Kindle For Android app has changed it slider. I remember the old version allows you to change the background brightness of the book now it just changes the brightness of the screen. Screen Dim only goes to the same low setting and the default but the contrast slider works so I'm sure I can find a comfortable setting for reading at night.

So far I love it! Any bigger and I would just get a KF any smaller it would feel like a phone. 5" tablet is perfect for me.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote