View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:30 PM   #70
judyz
Enthusiast
judyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watch

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-950
I finally managed to get a fabric sleep cover in Heather Grey. I have to say I am quite fond of it. I would have rathered a leather but there is still no word on those. The fabric seems like a decent backup choice. It seems nice and snug to me without adding much weight. It is much more secure thanks to the clips without blocking any of the ports or controls. Build quality is quite good (tight seems, no loose threads or pulls). The inner panel is quite solid and the magnet is not obvious. The elastic band around it provides good functionality though I would have preferred a clasp for long term durability. I am sure they could have made the case an ity bit lighter but then it wouldn't likely do nearly as good a job of protecting the device. The sleep cover only overhangs the device about 1 cm all the way around. There is absolutely no other storage pockets or spaces so you wont be using it as a wallet. The Glo performs flawlessly as far as the on off function goes with the magnet.
judyz is offline   Reply With Quote