View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:13 PM   #3
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I keep about 500 on my Sony at any given time. Sort of a "most likely to want to read sometime in the near future" subset of my collection. My tastes vary wildly, and sometimes I read as much as a book a day, so constantly hooking up the Sony to transfer books would get on my nerves.

Last edited by CWatkinsNash; 10-07-2012 at 11:36 PM. Reason: autocorrect got me again
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote