View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:58 AM   #7
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
Anyone else having issues with this update?

I had used the previous version to read an ePub and a PDF, loved it, no issues. These were via Dropbox.

Yesterday, I loaded about a dozen epubs via iTunes. Now I get a 'loading' message every time I go back to the app as it opens my current book, taking between 5 and 10 seconds.

I was seriously considering a Glo but this is now giving me second thoughts. I'm going to load the same books into the Nook app to see if I also have issues. I'm also going to finish the current book I'm reading, delete it,and see if the same problem continues.

Any other thoughts or ideas?
I am looking into the timing situation with regards to chapter loading, and so we are going to try and figure out where any decrease in speed is, and if possible, address this to make it as seamless and quick as possible.

Last edited by Sharkus; 10-05-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote