View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #355
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkus View Post
I'm guessing you're not talking about iOS, as the current app (v.5.4.1) does not actually have any award images within the app. Well, not at initial install. We he have a generic image, the other images are downloaded from our servers.
Quite correct. I only have a Kobo Touch (as shown under my devices)
If you look in your ".kobo/images" directory for files starting "badge_trilogy_bw_" you'll see a list of badges that have images. Not all are being used on the KT from what I can see.
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote