View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 07:36 AM   #39
wiccan2
Connoisseur
wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3 - 3g, Samsung Galaxy Note
As can be seen by other replies there are many ways to get your clippings in various formats on your pc. I am among the few that wrote my own program for this. It's developed in java so will run on most platforms (windows, mac, linux, etc).

You can get it from the thread here.

It should be working with the touch now and can export to html and xml if you like. I'm welcome to new suggestions for the program and will work on it whenever I can, fixes come before new features though.

I hope someone will find it useful and welcome to the Kindle club
wiccan2 is offline   Reply With Quote