View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 12:20 PM   #124
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I always look at one om my old posts. I don't see anything in the control panel, but you can also see the number of posts from your User Profile page (on the "Statistics" tab), but the only way I know to get to that is from one of your posts, so that's not much help.
It looks like you can go to User CP, then click on "Your Profile" from the left menu it gets you to the same place.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote