View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
I definitely think it's a great idea. Not only is it more economical, it is more convenient to buy and pay for one bundle than to purchase multiple separate selections. I've purchased a few bundles from Baen and elsewhere, and always appreciate the savings and the convenience of a bundled purchase.

I've even purchased a fair number of collections of public domain titles even though the individual titles are readily available at no charge, as it's worth a few bucks to have an omnibus collection of an author's titles rather than dozens of separate books.

I look forward to your implementation of this very good idea.

Thanks.
SteveK

Last edited by SteveK; 07-02-2011 at 09:50 AM.
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote