View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #24
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigol View Post
I have uploaded the new Update 1.2 attached on The First Post and on Google Code.
It's soooo powerful now!

I can nest TOC levels, shift them around, add more TOC entries at will and when in doubt I can even preview the .html where the anchor's located.

All a click or two away (typing optional! )!

Thanks Nigol for a worthy update!

Oh, one more request, if I may. How about a "Save as..." button (or dialog prefilled with the filename when the Save button is clicked) for those times when I want to keep the original .epub and haven't copied it beforehand...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote