View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:36 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbillb View Post
I upgraded Calibre to version 0.7.20 so I can use epub-fix, but I cannot tell how to use it. What do I need to do?
First thing you need to do is stop asking the same question in multiple posts within an hour of each other. I answered this question for you in the first place you asked. Did you think you would get the answer quicker by creating multiple posts or did you just want to annoy folks?

For the benefit of the others in this thread.

Epub fix is a command line tool for fixing valid and invalid errors that pop up in the epub check validation program, read up on it here.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-27-2010 at 10:39 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote