View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #8
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToboldH View Post
It is my first exposure to E Ink and I was quite amazed. I imagine this is a common reaction from newbies, such as myself, and I will no doubt get to the stage where I regret my purchase and realise that I should have bought xyz instead.
G'day ToboldH,
Unfortunately, I think this is par for the course for all of us. There's always a function that doesn't work as well as we'd hoped, or that the device we bought doesn't have but a different brand does. If you browse through other threads on this forum, you'll see that seems to be true for pretty much everyone.

I've heard very good things about the Bookeen. It wasn't in contention for me simply because i decided to buy a model that was distributed and supported in my country, but I was aware going in that might mean I'd miss out on the chance of some good kit. And while I keep agitating the manufacturers of the one I bought for improvements, I don't fundamentally regret my purchase.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your reading!
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote