Thread: Accessories M-Edge's Kindle Cover
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 09:12 AM   #116
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I think I read that the eLuminator light won't work with the old style M-Edge jacket

I still have my original cover and had no problems with it...but I am very close to buying the new M-Edge and light now that the reviews seem to be favorable. I've wanted an integrated light from the beginning.
You are correct. I contacted M-Edge and they confirmed that the old style does not have the room necessary.

I"m also just about to buy the new style and light, just can't decide on the color!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote