View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tyson View Post
Seems like an absolute garden variety price to me, not a 'great sale price'.

Especially given previous sales of Rollins books at times.
I guess it perhaps depends what you're used to paying for a book. The standard paperback price in the UK is normally either £6.99 or £7.99 (roughly US$11 or 13), so to get a book that's only available in hardback at below paperback prices, seems like a good deal to me.

If you're used to paying less, though, it probably isn't. Although when I was working in Australia at the end of 2011, I found that books were quite expensive - certainly more than we pay in the UK - so I'm slightly surprised you consider this a "garden variety" price. What do you pay for hardbacks in Australia?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote