View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
willijt
Zealot
willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 2, Nook
Reformatting .txt files

Hi all,

Probably a dumb question but, is there any way that I can reformat an ebook .txt file so that it is more friendly to my Sony PRS-505 when after importing I ask for a medium sized font (eyes aren't what they used to be). I hate reading when the lines are chopped in disarray and apparent disorder. I have Mac MS Word and Mac iWork Pages as word processing resources.

Any advice would be gratefully accepted. Thank you in advance.

jim
willijt is offline   Reply With Quote